Your Odds Just Got Better!Published December 23, 2008
Or they will, right after you read this article that lists the top 5 casino games with the highest odds.
Higher odds mean better chances to win. Online casinos do offer better odds than land based casinos, and certainly better than winning the lottery. But in online gambling as in any endeavor at all, choosing where to play and the right game to play is essential.
Just pick one of the following Top 5 Casino Games:
5. Roulette, the classic casino game, allows the player to choose to bet on a number or range of numbers, a color - red or black, or whether the number will be odd or even. This example stands out among all casino games with a house edge of 2.7% only.
4. Pai Gow Poker, or the game known as Double-Hand Poker, is played with a full 52 card deck and a joker. Strategy involves getting the highest two-card hand. The house has a 2.5% edge over players in Pai Gow.
3. In Baccarat you can either bet on an option called 'Player' or another option called 'Banker.' Betting on 'Player' will give the house an edge of 1.63%, while the sturdy 'Banker' option offers an even higher 1.17%.
2. Blackjack is the most played casino game in the world, other than poker, perhaps. When played using what is known as Basic Strategy - a complete set of optimal plays, the house edge stands at 0.8%.
1. Craps tops the list. In this dice game players can bet against each other (Street Craps) or against the bank (Bank Craps). Using double odds the player's chance of winning is super-high, with a 0.60% house advantage.
Play these games at the online casinos reviewed on the site.